Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Mindfulness Videos

 This week instead of more and more information...which is helpful...but we all need a break, I want to share some mindfulness videos.

If you are like me, you get annoyed with how many hours your children can spend watching YouTube. And in my house it isn't a single video I would enjoy. Today I want to share with you some YouTube videos that can help calm and relax your children, and you too. I love mindfulness apps, videos, etc. 

I have a few YouTube channels that are great to utilize for mindfulness with students and adults of all ages.

One is called Fablefy

Fablefy is full of wonderful mindful meditations to follow. I am including a direct link below to an easy to follow mindfulness.

Balloon Breathing


The next channel is Mind Yeti

Mind Yeti has nice, short, and cute mindfulness activities you can follow while looking at some cute yetis. 

Gratitude Mind Yeti


A new one I discovered this week is Wonder Grove Kids

This resource has more than mindfulness. It has lessons posted weekly that could help with a variety of topics for students. Below is a link to a breathing lesson.

Breathe and Relax


Rocket Kids is another great way to provide lessons for your children. This channel helps with social emotional learning.

Know Your Emotions is a great episode to help your student recognize and identify feelings.




No comments:

Post a Comment

May is Mental Health Awareness Month

  May is Mental Health Awareness Month. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness: 1 out of 6 youth experience mental health cond...